Featuring a fun splash of blues and mini stripes in a smaller pillow inspired by an iconic Brooklyn beach neighborhood, perfect for little spaces. Beautifully layered neutrals and soft color add a bit of pop to kids rooms, play areas or any bedroom. A mix of easy to care for cotton and linen/cotton blends keeps things cozy and makes this a fun layering piece.
And this pillow is 'stitched in the ditch' - quilting lines follow each of the colors for a modern heritage look.
PILLOW SIZE 12” x 18”
- Front: 100% Cotton, with sections of Linen/Cotton blend
- Back: 100% Linen & Cotton Blend
- Brass YKK Zipper
- Batting: Unbleached US-grown Cotton
INSERT NOT INCLUDED.
12" X 18" PILLOW INSERT RECOMMENDED.
- Machine wash delicate in cold water with a gentle detergent.
- Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Fabric will crinkle slightly after the first wash and will soften with use + love.
- Machine pieced, quilted and finished
- Handmade in Brooklyn
- Each Pillow is made to order just for you.
- Please allow 1 - 2 weeks for production time.