Featuring a fun mix of corals and triangles in an acccent pillow inspired by the iconic Coney Island boardwalk and neighborhood, perfect for little spaces. Beautifully layered neutrals and soft color add a bit of pop to kids rooms, nurseries or any nook. Keeps things cozy with a mix of easy to care for cotton and linen/cotton blends.
This pillow features fine 'pencil quilting' - close quilting lines give a unique texture that just get better with each wash.
PILLOW SIZE 14” x 18”
- Front: 100% Cotton, with sections of Linen/Cotton blend
- Back: 100% Linen & Cotton Blend
- Brass YKK Zipper
- Batting: Unbleached US-grown Cotton
PILLOW INSERT INCLUDED:
- Synthetic Down Polyester Fiber Filling feels like down without the fuss
- Non-allergenic, resilient wash after wash
- 200 thread count cloth cover - (50% cotton, 50% polyester)
- Fire resistant
- Made in USA
- Machine wash delicate in cold water with a gentle detergent.
- Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Fabric will crinkle slightly after the first wash and will soften with use + love.
- Machine pieced, quilted and finished
- Handmade in Brooklyn
- Each Pillow is made to order just for you.
- Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for production time.