Instantly refresh a sofa, bed or chair with a soft and stylish mix of pillows.
Van Brundt street is a long straight line and the main thoroughfare, connecting Carroll Gardens to Redhook and the waterfront. Featuring simple lines, the Van Brunt pillow brings together a bold pattern in neutral hues for a room-transforming look that adds a finishing touch to your space. A mix of linen/cotton and channel quilting creates a subtle softness and makes this a truly universal layering piece.
PILLOW SIZE 20” x 20”
- Front: 100% Cotton, with sections of Linen/Cotton blend
- Back: 100% Linen & Cotton Blend
- Brass YKK Zipper
- Batting: Unbleached US-grown Cotton
PILLOW INSERT INCLUDED:
- 10/90 Down-Feather Blend insert
- 220 thread count cloth cover
- 28 oz. of filling per pillow
- Made in the USA
- Machine wash delicate in cold water with a gentle detergent.
- Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Fabric will crinkle slightly after the first wash and will soften with use + love.
- Machine pieced, quilted and finished
- Handmade in Brooklyn
- Each Pillow is made to order just for you.
- Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for production time.